Men's Hair Concerns
Find Solutions for Male Hair Concerns
If you’re struggling with male pattern baldness or other thinning or loss, schedule a free consultation with our experts.
Male pattern baldness and other types of hair thinning are extremely common, but that doesn’t make it easier to accept. For many men, losing hair can change their appearance by making them look older and make them feel less confident.
In addition to genetic factors, there are many other causes of hair thinning. Anticoagulants, antidepressants and chemotherapy are commonly associated with hair thinning, and excessive hair washing and brushing can speed the rate at which hairs are normally shed.
Heavy hair thinning and balding can be a sign of an underlying medical problem, as hair changes can also be a side effect of health concerns such as diabetes and lupus. Less serious but common causes include poor nutrition, high stress and harsh shampoos.
Solutions for Male Balding
For each of our male hair clients, HLCC® customizes a multi-therapeutic approach that may use some or all of the following:
- DHT Inhibitors: DHT is proven to be the biggest cause of hair thinning. We slow DHT naturally to prevent it from attaching to the receptors of the hair follicles, slowing or preventing hair growth.
- Re-Stim®+: An enhanced formula combined with Saw Palmetto Extract to inhibit DHT topically, clinically proven to increase the hair’s natural growth cycle.
- Vitamins for Hair Health: Strengthen your hair with our products designed to provide necessary vitamins and nutrients essential for healthy hair.
- Laser Hair Therapy: Our pain-free low-level laser systems are an important part of the solution, we’ll help you pick the hair laser that is right for you.
- MGC™ Marine Complex: HLCC®'s formula with ingredients proven in six studies.
Less than 1 out of every 10 men will ask their physician about hair thinning. We invite you to ask us questions about your hair concenrns and learn about treatment options.